Life is confusing much of the time, even for the most confident of people. There has likely been a time when you wondered if you were on the right life path in your life. When this happens, people often turn to faith, spirituality, or the universe as a guide. When you need this courage boost, look for the signs shared below.
- Overwhelming Certainty – Intuition is something we all have and it is not something that should be ignored. When you have an upcoming decision and get a strong feeling, do not ignore it. This overwhelming certainty can be a clear sign, sent by the universe, that you are on the right path. This is a deep inner knowing, often accompanied by strong emotions. Spend some time in nature to create an inner calm and take some time for self-reflection. You will feel a clear answer, either stop, go, or wait as your gut tells you what to do. You will know you have chosen the right path, so keep going.
- Obvious Signs Popping Up – Though it seems obvious, sometimes the most obvious signs are actually signs. Things like pop-up ads, t-shirts, and even road signs may be helpful in guiding you. When you see a sign offering inspiration or reassurance, then see it again very soon, it is the universe sending a message.
- Deep Feeling in the Body – A deep feeling in the body and lungs can be a sign from the universe. Our breath is very powerful as it forms a bridge between the conscious and unconscious part of life and the energy contained in all of us. When you want to know if you are on the right path, get out of your head and work on breath work to find the certainty you desire.
- Messengers Offer Reassurance – One of the most reassuring signs comes from others. Perhaps you are uncertain about a choice and a stranger walks up and gives you a powerful message or a new friend randomly provides the answers you need. Suddenly, the anxiety and confusion settle down and the path becomes clear. You are on the right path, even if it was through unexpected answers.
- Unexpected Nudges – You may also receive unexpected nudges that let you know you are on the right path, even if it feels random or like a mistake at first. It may take looking back before you realize that the nudge even happened.
- End Up Somewhere Unexpected, but It Feels Right – Much like an unexpected nudge, this may seem random until you are looking back. You may set out for one point, yet end up at another. It may feel like a disaster at the time, but accept these things and let your life move forward as it is meant to be.
- The World Opens Up Effortlessly – This satisfying sign is that everything just seems to open up effortlessly as you thrive and flourish like it is all a dream. Others may be jealous and if you are used to a rough pathway, it may be uncomfortable, but if the path is open, keep going the universe is clearing it for you.
- Feet Lead You to Destiny – One very clear sign you are on the right path is that you end up where you need to be without an intention to be there. This may be a job at a company you never planned to work for, but are suddenly in charge or a new sport that leads to a new life path. Your feet led you there and allowed your passion to be revealed.
- Your Sense of Right and Wrong Aligns with Choices – When your inner sense of right and wrong align with what you are doing, it is a clear sign. Inner moral conviction can be difficult to determine, but if you are certain of yours and things align, it is a sign.
- Music Guides You – Music is powerful and can offer guidance and reassurance. When a song hits you just right at the right time, the world can open up and show you your path.
- The Numbers Align – While some people dismiss numerology, there is something to it. If you are seeing rare number combinations consistently, the universe is trying to communicate. Figure out the meaning associated with the number in your life and know your path.
- Feeling Like You are in Groundhog Day – The universe is trapping you to show you certain things and lessons, just like in the movie. Navigate these signs to know you are on the right path.
- Spirit Guides from Mother Nature – In ancient times, animals were sent as spirit guides as a way to herald messages from the universe. If you have seen or feel drawn to an unusual animal, the cosmos is speaking through that animal. Look up your cultural meanings to get you started.
- Words Stick in the Head and Inspire the Heart – Just as music can change our perspective, so can poetry or other forms of written words. Reading something memorable can change your life course as the universe speaks to you. When something sticks with you, take note.
- Unexpected, Fresh Opportunities – When we lose sight of our path, we often find our real path. Sometimes even something aimless can end up with beautiful logic. It could mean we find a group or place where we can shine or are able to innovate when it seems our dreams are dead. The universe responds by leading us to ways to fulfill our destiny.
- Surface Decisions Do Not Change Your Mind – Surface emotions often sway people toward choices, but these emotions come and go. The universe guides through a deep inner knowledge that transcends temporary emotional states. There is a type of quiet conviction that cannot be swayed.
- You Fall in Love – Whether it is a person, place, or way of life that comes when least expected, it will be a moment when you feel true joy in your own company. This love emotions stays and is from the deepest cosmos, even if it does not really make sense.
- Feel Free of Other’s Judgments and Opinions – It is normal to think about the opinions of others, but as we get older and more secure, we can learn to take them in stride and have inner confidence to let you know you are on the right path.
If the universe is sending these signs, you are where you need to be. Stay the course.